Wednesday, July 9, 2008

HHH

Hazy, Hot and Humid. That's how it's been the past three days. Strange weather we're having this summer. This is our third week of camp. The first two weeks were rainy with lots of thunderstorms. Now we have the heat. I guess I shouldn't complain since we're better off than other parts of the country. It was nice to come home today and turn on the air conditioner and take a cold shower. Summer camp is flying by as usual. We're halfway through the third week already! And there are only eight! Yikes! I'm totally immersed in it. It's hard fitting in everyday things like grocery shopping, laundry and cleaning. Especially when I come home so wiped out. This will be tie-dye week at camp. It's one of the most fun things we do. Every group participates - although I learned the hard way not to do every group on the same day. It's so hard to find enough clothesline and hangars for 110 kids! This year I spaced it out so I'm doing the five groups in a two-week period. I'm going out with my girlfriends tonight....a great chance to catch up and hear about the two weddings that happened since the last time we met.

No comments: