Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April 1

Happy April Fool's Day everyone! Does anyone do jokes for this day anymore? I haven't done any since I stopped working with kids.
Four and five year olds don't quite get humor but they try anyway.
"Miss Karen, you have a duck on your head! April Fool's! ahahahahahahah!"
We did try one time to play a joke on the parents at my preschool. We would open the door at 11:30 to let parents in to pick up their kids, and the kids decided to hide in the other room so the parents would think they were "missing". The parents did a great job of pretending they couldn't find their darlings........and the kids jumped out and screamed "April Fool's" and thought they were hilarious.
I'm not working today.....I hope I don't miss out on any good tricks at the office!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I love the cute, simple tricks of preschoolers. Ah, I miss those days.

peewee said...

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!!

Threeundertwo said...

Happy April Fools. I pulled a little prank on my son.