Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Prediction Came True

If you read my prediction in my last post, I said the car dealership would say that whatever was broken was not their fault and it was just a coincidence that it broke while it was in their shop. Sure 'nuff ..... the dealership guy called today and said my transmission fluid line was very rusty and that's what's making all the noise. I asked if they were going to fix it free of charge. Oh no....it was very rusty. It had nothing to do with the work they did. I put on my very stern "preschool teacher" voice.......you know the voice I had to use when asking who used crayons to color all over the walls? "I am quite concerned that my rusty transmission fluid line just happened to break while you had my car up on a lift fixing something else." And they guys says, "Fine. If it will make you feel better we'll fix it for free." And I said, "Thank you". I'll let you know what happens when I pick it up tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

"If it'll make you feel better"??? I WOULD'VE SHOT HIM.

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Way to be! That was "nice of him" to agree to take care of it! Why must there be so many dishonest mechanics and car salesman!