Sunday, March 21, 2010

Let's All SING!

A fun-filled day today. We went with my Dad to see a friend sing in the Merrimack Valley Chorus. It's a group of woman singing four part harmony acapella. Unbelievable. They make it look so easy! But I know it's not. It takes lots of hard work and dedication.
I made the mistake of saying to our friend that it looked like fun and seemed like something I'd like to try sometime. Next think you know, the friend that's in the chorus is coming over and inviting me to their next practice! Yikes! I don't think I sing nearly well enough to join a group of singers. After the main group sang, a bunch of different barbershop quartets, all female, came out and sang for us. They were wonderful.After the show, Dad stayed for dinner. Daughter Jamie came over and joined us as well. She didn't want to come to the show........go figure! She doesn't know what she missed!
It was a fun day and great to visit with Dad and Jamie. Back to work tomorrow though. sigh............

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

haha you can do it!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Ah..looks like a lot of fun! Glad you had a good time and I'll bet you'll do great!