Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Girl's Got Rhythm!

Our Emily came over last night. She loves coming and playing with all Pepere's musical instruments. Last time she was over, she couldn't quite get the hang of the slide whistle. This time she did it right off the bat. She loved it! She thought Pepere's new Tabla drums were great.
And she and Pepere even jammed together on his "big guitar and little guitar". AKA - his ukulele.
I also gave Emily her Valentine's Day present a little early. I made her a Valentine's bunny. This bunny took about 10 hours to make and cost about $35! I didn't care though.....I had so much fun making it. I don't do much sewing anymore.
Emily also enjoyed playing with Pepere's rocks, playing with Memere's penguins and generally laughing herself silly all night.
My favorite comment from her: When I asked her if she liked pizza, her head popped up, she looked around and said, "Papa Gino's?"

1 comment:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

What a little darling..I'll bet she can be a handful as well ! Enjoy every minute with her :-)