Thursday, May 14, 2009

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Is there anything longer than a rainy day at work? How about a rainy day where you cannot leave and go home for lunch because you don't have a car? We stuck Hubby's car in the shop today. We knew it needed some muffler work and wanted to get it done before inspection in June. It's not that we're terribly pro-active, I just didn't want another big bill to hit us in June. We already have to register and inspect both cars. Plus it's my birthday (which is okay!) and our anniversary (also okay!) We like to go away for a weekend to celebrate. This year we're going away for five days.......lots of $$$$. Plus, this year we have 3 graduations. My niece and two of my nephews. One is a college graduation, which is extra $$$$. Add in a few other birthdays in the months of May and June, plus Mother's and Father's Day and we have a spending extravaganza. I don't mind spending the money.....I like to be generous with my family and friends. I just want to make sure I actually have some money. So yes, I did have to stay in the office for lunch today and it has made it an excruciatingly long day. Especially since I thought it was Friday when I got up this morning. AND I haven't had a customer since about 9 this morning. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments: