Friday, February 8, 2008

My Very First Blog

This is a new sensation for me....writing down stuff that other people MIGHT want to read! I've always wanted to be a writer, but thought maybe blogs were stupid. After all, who wants to read someone else's daily thoughts? But I've been inspired by a friend who I'd met 20 or more years ago and had lost touch with. She has a blog, and I thoroughly enjoy reading it every day. If she can do it, why can't I? And if no one reads it, I still have the fun of writing and the fanstasy of thinking someone might actually read it and care about what I think. What am I going to write about? Who knows? My everyday life, my joys, my sorrows, my pet peeves maybe? Whatever comes to mind.....and some days, I have a lot more on my mind than others!

1 comment:

Joan J said...

Wooo Hooo! Welcome to the blog world! I'll stop by often! Can't wait to see pics of Emily but she can't POSSIBLY be cuter than Mr. Brayden Lee ;) LOL! Have fun with the new blog!