Tuesday, March 3, 2009

FACE2FACE

For the second time in my life I've paid an exhorbitant amount of money for something and I don't even feel badly about it.
I bought concert tickets yesterday.
To see BILLY JOEL AND ELTON JOHN! In concert.....Face to Face.
Strangely enough.....this concert is the same thing I spent an exhorbitant amount of money on the last time. Yes.....I went to the Face2Face concert 7 or 8 years ago when it came to Boston. And I spent an obscene amount of money for the tickets. But I didn't care.
It was the most awesome experience E.V.E.R!
They literally played for four hours. One hour of both of them playing together...one hour of Billy...one hour of Elton....and another hour of both. And every single song was a major hit. That you could sing along with. And I did.
I said if it ever came back I'd go again. And I am. This time it's at Guillette Stadium (where the Patriots play) in the summertime. Outside...which will be different and fun.
So mark your calendars for July 18th. Pray it doesn't rain......and come say hi to me if you're going as well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh man im so jealous i love elton!! haah thats awesome karen! im glad you dont feel bad, you deserve it!

xowendy

Joanna said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am secretly jealous you are going to this! Shh...don't tell my DH, he'll mock me for as long as I live! But yeah, would probably kill for tickets. Don't worry, you're safe. I don't live in the area. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I saw that concert 7 or 8 years ago when they came to Philadelphia. It was fantastic! Enjoy!