Tuesday, May 4, 2010

One Down.....Three to Go

As an update to all the money chasing I've been doing......... I got semi-satisfaction on ONE item! I harrassed them long enough at work, and they finally looked into my commissions for my hotel room and car rentals, and I am getting SEVENTEEN DOLLARS! Yes, yes....in three months time I made a big $17 in commissions for my rentals. As I said before, it's not the money, it's the principle of it. And I intend to spend my principle......in three months when they add it to my next commission check! As far as the others go.........the money they were holding from the hotel was on our VISA Travel Money Card, not our own Visa Debit Card. The Travel Money Card is a product we sell in our office, and is especially designed for people who travel to preload and use like a debit card, thus leaving their own cards at home. It's supposed to be a safety thing. However, unbeknownst to me, when you use it at a hotel, the hotel can hold extra money in case you steal the pillowcases or something, and even though the hotel releases the money, the VISA Travel Card People hold it for THIRTY DAYS!! Yup, just holding my money hostage for no good reason. Needless to say, we won't be using that card on our trip to Pennsylvania. The pothole reimbursement....too early to start harrassing them yet. The recall reimbursement......I'll call and give them another nudge tomorrow.....then start calling twice a week, then every day until I derive satisfaction.

No comments: