Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter

It was a lovely Easter at my Dad's house. My mom was very sorely missed by everyone there, but Dad put out a wonderful meal and we all enjoyed being together as a family. We ate, we talked, we laughed. And Emily played with bubbles. All........day........long.
Great-grandpa asked for a turn. Emily got quite aggravated with him when he just couldn't seem to blow the bubbles, even when she told him "Use your LIPS, Grandpa!" Finally, she just kept telling him "in a minute".
Everyone else got a turn....Auntie Chris........
And Uncle Nick.
Nick and his lovely Girlfriend Kelly.
Doug and his Uncle Lloyd. Both so handsome with their big infectious grins.
Crazy Auntie Jamie.
And Kara laughing her head off. I think she was high on bubble stuff!

2 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Looks like a fabulous time was had by all..warm weather? Looks like it for the mode of dress - that sounds wonderful! Love the bubble photos - such a cutie..

I know your Mom was missed, but how wonderful to have such a celebration!

Joan J said...

It looks like your family had a wonderful gathering. And oh my, Emily just looks more and more like her Dad every time I see a picture! And Jamie - dark hair? I like it! See you over on FB!