Monday, November 29, 2010

The Rockettes

My company did a bus trip to see the Rockettes in Providence, and I signed up Hubby, my Dad and I. We all got on the bus at 9:15am and drove down to Providence for the 12pm show. We got there a bit early but that was okay. The theater where the show was being performed was gorgeous.....all gold leaf and red......very ornate. I had never seen the Rockettes on stage, and I was very impressed with how beautiful the whole show was. And of course, the Rockettes were unbelievable. At the end of the show, they did a living nativity that was quite impressive as well. After the show, the bus brought us to Providence Place Mall, where they had a variety of restaurants to choose from. We chose the Cheesecake Factory. Mmmmmm! The ride home seemed long, but they played a movie and we relaxed all the way home. It was a nice finale to our Thanksgiving weekend. In a couple of weeks, we take another bus trip to see A Christmas Carol on stage. I love the holidays!

No comments: