Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Walk Against Cancer

In honor of my Mom, who passed away in January after a long battle with cancer, my family and friends will be joining me in the Making Strides Against Cancer Walkathon in October. As you can see from two years ago, we had a dedicated group of walkers who truly loved my Mom. Last year, although we all collected money, the weather was typhoon-ish, and my Mom was too sick to walk. A few dedicated grand-daughters walked in the horrible weather in her honor. As you can see, my Mom was a trooper. Right up until the end, she fought and struggled and didn't want to let the disease beat her.

This year, we have to the walk for her. And we want to make it worthwhile. If you can find it in your hear to donate even $1 I would appreciate it so very much. Just click on

I WANT TO DONATE

and make your donation today. You won't regret it.

1 comment:

Jules AF said...

How long will the donation go on? I am currently without any money before I start my job!