Saturday, October 1, 2011

Studio-hopping

We spent the afternoon today in Lowell at the Western Avenue Studio doing the Open Studio Tour.   This place is an old mill building that has been converted into artists' studios.

There were over 200 artisans there allowing us to wander through their studios and enjoy looking at their work.   We were amazed at the amount of people there.   

It was interesting to see the variety and beauty of the artwork.  It also gave us so much incentive to go home and work on our own projects.

Now I'm more determined than ever to finish my craft room and set it up so I can use it.   Finding the time to paint the floor is proving to be a challenge.   

However, next Monday is Columbus Day.  I am not working but Hubby is.....so that might be the day.   Unless I get a better offer!!

No comments: