Saturday, October 15, 2011

Let the Sunshine drive the Grumpies away

It's amazing to me how much the weather affects people, including me.   We've had some pretty rainy weather this month in New England.  And yesterday, it finally got to me.

I know it wasn't just the weather, but it certainly was a contributing factor.   I was grumpy.  I was grumbly, and I didn't want to be cajoled out of it.   I was wallowing in my grumpiness.

Waking up today to see sunshine and a bright blue sky has already improved my attitude.  I have to work a 1/2 day today, which usually makes me grumpy.   But I'll whip through that time, and then Hubby and I have the rest of the day with no plans.

Tomorrow includes the Making Strides Against Cancer walkathon and a birthday dinner for Hubby at my brother's house while we watch the Patriots game.  

Sounds like I have nothing left to be grumpy about.

No comments: