Saturday, October 8, 2011

Oh my Aching Back!




It started on Tuesday with the vacuuming up of the water in the basement.   You know that semi-bent-over position you need to maintain to use a shop-vac?   

And then, because I hated to waste a day off just vacuuming the basement every hour or so, I decided to paint the floor of my craft room.  Which I've been wanting to do for some time.   And it came out nice.   But still........same bent-over position.

Then comes today.  It's absolutely gorgeous out today.   75 degrees. Not a cloud in the sky.  Probably the last warm weekend of the year.  So I figured it would be the perfect day to scrub the front porch floor and stairs, and put some sealant on it for the winter.

Same bent-over position.

Hopefully, it'll all be worthwhile later on when Hubby treats me to this:


No comments: