Dennis the Menace visited the office yesterday. In about 1/2 hour, this six-year-old boy managed to:
* Destroy the Travel Store
* Go in the bathroom (alone) and throw paper towels all over the floor, soak the floor under the sink, and hold the button down on the soap dispenser to create a pile of soap on the floor under it. He did flush the toilet though!
* Play in the water bubbler, soaking his shirt, the wall, and the (carpeted) floor under the bubbler.
* Play between the newly washed sets of glass doors, streaking his fingers down the glass, rubbing his nose on it, and licking!!! the glass.
* Pull out the Bumbo seat we purchased for our littlest customers for their passport photos and sat in it. (for the uninitiated, a Bumbo seat is for babies 3-6 months old to help them sit up before they can sit up on their own).
* Stand beside his mother and played with the metal mail-holder we have on the counter for outgoing mail. He dropped it repeatedly.
During this entire time, Mom never spoke to him, never even turned her head!!! Not once!