Thursday, February 19, 2009

Interview

My friend at Zoo Askew is interviewing people. The game goes like this.....I will answer her questions, and if you would like to be interviewed, leave a note on my comments saying, "interview me!" and I will send you my questions. What is your greatest accomplishment/of what are you most proud (besides being a mom)? Tough one because being a mom IS my proudest accomplishment....but since you said I can't use that, I guess my biggest accomplishment is finishing my college and getting my degree at the age of 45. It took a lot of determination to get it done and work full time and take care of a family at the same time. What is the most recent skill/hobby you have learned? I think that would be working in an office. I've worked in child care all my life and working with the public in an office is a whole 'nother thing. I feel like the management skills I learned in college and used on a daily basis when running my daycare has helped me tremendously. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received? Did you follow the advice? The best piece of advice I ever got was from my brother John, which was, "do not go into business with friends or family." I did not follow that advice and it was the most horrible time of my life....and I lost my best friend as a result. What is your zodiac sign and do you feel like it is accurate? My zodiac sign is Gemini. A web site told me a Gemini is: A great thinker - so true, so true. Notice the aforementioned college degree A people person - very true. Seriously...I love people, love to be with them, love to watch them. An avid Reader - very much. I read several novels a week. has an affinity for word puzzles - no no no no no.....I stink at puzzles Multi-talented - sure...why not. Why do you blog and what made you start blogging? I blog as a way to stay in touch with friends and family. I like to write and this gives me an outlet. I started blogging thanks to my friend Joan who was a good friend years ago and then moved away. We stay in touch by blogging now. Would you like to be interviewed? Comment me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great answers! Thanks for playing!