Tuesday, January 25, 2011

When did I become my grandmother?

When discussing things at work lately, we find ourselves more and more lamenting upon the demise of civilization as we know it. These are the phrases that have been coming out of our mouths: (seriously) * These kids think the world owes them a living. * If I behaved like that in public, my mother woulda given me the backhander. * Do you think she speaks to her mother in that tone of voice? * In my day................ * What do you mean she's just a baby? When I was her age, I had three kids and a full-time job. * The world is going to hell in a handbasket. * Kids have no respect anymore. * Did you see that outfit? She's gonna catch her death of cold......or an STD! * I'm not gonna make it to the age of 60 without killing someone. My colleague and I are not that old. Has the world changed so much?

No comments: