Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Family Reunion

This Sunday, we had our 18th Annual Bergeron Family Reunion.   It's truly one of my most favorite days of the year.   I love seeing all my cousins, their children.....and now their children's children!

We spend most of the day just like this.....sitting, chatting, catching up and enjoying each others company.



Everyone brings their own food and drinks.........and some folks bring games, like this "corn-hole".


Lots and lots of kids come.....these guys are my brother Steve's Step-grandchildren.



These two are the oldest and youngest members of the family....My Uncle Chanel is 83 years old, and Alex (his great-grandson!)  is 8 months old.

 Me with just a few of my 25 cousins.   Two cousins, Ann and Ruth, came all the way from Ohio!

We had a stunningly beautiful day, with much laughter, joy and love.

No comments: