Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Jessica and Kyle's Wedding

Yesterday was my niece Jessica's wedding.   Some family photos:

Sister-in-law Ruth, niece Laura and brother John


Brother Steve and his wife Angie

Son Nick and fiancee Kelly

Emily with me (Memere)

Emily with Great-grampy (my Dad)


Parents of the Bride....my sister Chris and husband Lloyd

Son Doug and his wife Kara

Daughter Jamie and her boyfriend Don

The Bride and Groom, Jessica and Kyle


Brother Steve, me, Dad, sister Chris and brother John

Flower Girl Emily being at her most demure

Emily in Motion

She's beautiful, isn't she?


2 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Yes, she is beautiful! And it looks like a great time was had by all!

Joan J said...

She IS beautiful and looks like she has such a sunny personality. My goodness, she looks like Doug. Every time I see her, I remember him when I first met him... We're lucky grandmas!!