Saturday, July 10, 2010

500th Post

This is my 500th Post. Imagine that. I started it about 2 1/2 years ago...when my grandbaby Emily was only four or five months old. She'll be three on August 3. So much has happened in those 2 1/2 years. Emily has changed immeasurably. My oldest child celebrated his 30th Birthday. I celebrated my 50th. I started a new job.....a new career really. I lost my dear sweet mother. Hubby and I went on inumerable vacations. All documented here on the blog with pictures and descriptions. I exclaimed to the world my pride in my daughter Jamie's exploits on the football field. But mostly, I kept a running log on my life. The ups, the downs. The good times and bad. Fun at home and annoyances at work. It's great to be able to look back and read some of the things that happened in the past couple years. Thank you to all who read this.

2 comments:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Congrats on 500 posts! That is a great mile-mark! I find blogging to very rewarding, as it gives us an opportunity to look back!

I enjoy your blog..and look forward to the next 500 posts!

Jules AF said...

woohoo 500!!