Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm juggling as fast as I can!

Everyone knows what time of year this is. It's "Can I get everything done before Christmas?" time. It's taken me a whole year to feel like I've got some sort of system going for working full time and also keeping up with housework, laundry, grocery shopping, etc. I felt in control for about a week. Then The Holidays came and I seem to be right back where I started from......looking around and seeing my house deteriorate in front of my eyes. I have no kids at home. I did it back in the day when my kids were small. I don't remember being extremely stressed at the time. Maybe I'm just blocking it out. But I feel a bit out of control now. The house is a mess...the laundry is piled high.....the cupboards are bare.....I haven't finished gift-shopping and haven't even begun wrapping. However, the tree is up AND decorated and the cards have been sent out. So points for me on that.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Good luck getting it all done! I know how you feel!!