Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Done!

Yep, all done. Shopping, wrapping, decorating. Of course, I make my life easy by: 1) not doing any baking. 2) not decorating anything except the tree and scotch-taping all our Christmas cards to our doorway. 3) not having too many people over for Christmas Eve Dinner. 4) "wrapping" most of my gifts in decorative boxes and tape so I don't have to use any wrapping paper. I do have to go grocery shopping to get the fixin's for Christmas Eve dinner with Hubby's kids. But that is going to consist of a canned ham, mashed potatoes, canned veggies and some oven rolls. Not fancy, but that's what they like. And I'm hoping that if I hit the grocery store at 7am, I can avoid any crowds. I already had one casualty of my shopping endeavors. Jamie sent me a text message with a photo. The message said, "Can I exchange this?" The photo was of the tag from the new sweater I got her. The tag unmistakeably said, "Maternity". No, she's not pregnant. Not even married. Not even seriously dating. Oops.

1 comment:

tag vennard said...

I'll cook the Christmas Eve dinner hunny, you just stay out of my kitchen and relax! You did Thanksgiving! Love you.