Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mama Mia!!

Hubby took me out on a date last night. We went to the movies (which we rarely do.....too expensive) and we saw Mama Mia!! Hubby was a little reluctant......you know, a chick flick and a musical besides. He likes musicals, but I think he likes more of the traditional, Rogers and Hammerstein type of musicals. But we both liked it very much. Meryl Streep was awesome...totally out of her usual comfort zone. She sang, she danced, she was very funny. Her singing was passable...not outstanding but we didn't cringe either. Her counterpart was Pierce Brosnan, whom I've always loved. He's still looking good, although they let his beard be all scraggly for the last scene and that kind of made him look old. His singing was okay too......nothing to write home about but okay. Thanks to my sweet Hubby for letting me drag him out to this movie. I might have to see Chimps In Space in return.....but I guess it was worth it!

1 comment:

tag vennard said...

LOL:
that's SPACE CHIMPS! but dont forget there's STEP BROTHER too
LOL
i love you baby, Ill take you to any movie you want to see