Friday, December 22, 2017

Christmas with the Kids 2017

Our Annual Kids' Family Christmas was this past Sunday.   All my kids and grandkids and my Dad were able to come!   We started off with a brunch of casseroles, potato boats, and quiche.   I'm so grateful I can fit this crew into my kitchen!  I love having my family around the table!!


After brunch we settled in the living room for the opening of the presents.

My Dad


Doug Kara and Emily


Kelly and Nick


Sean and Jamie


The grandkids serenaded us with some music.

Emily has gotten quite proficient on the ukulele


Audrey and Elise pounded out some "tunes" on the piano!



After a little while of listening to some of that "music" we distracted the girls with Memere's Snowman Band.


Everyone is always eager to see what the kids got for Christmas!



Jamie got me a "selfie stick" and we had a blast using that and letting the kids try it out as well.






Nick and Kelly settled the kids down by reading them a story from one of their new books.



As always, it was a wonderful day spent with the people I love the most in this world.   I always consider myself the luckiest woman in the world to have a husband, a father, children and grandchildren who gather in my home and enjoy time spent together.   It was a very, merry Christmas!






No comments: