Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Family Cookout

For the past few years, I've had a Mother's Day Cookout for all my kids.   This year we missed it because of our kitchen remodel, so I thought I'd have a late Mother's Day cookout!

I got my hands on my littlest granddaughter as quickly as possible!  She wasn't too happy at first...a bit of stranger anxiety.


She cheered up after awhile!



I invited my Dad and his girlfriend Emma, too.  They don't get to see the grandkids and great-grandkids very often!



 Audrey had fun with the ball scoop.


Now there's a Dad!  Baby in one arm and playing ball with the other!


Emily and Audrey found a way to play together too.


Jamie gave Elise a ride on the swings


Jamie and Memere amuse Elise


Nick, Kelly, Elise and Audrey try out the swing


Emily and Elise like it too!


 Jamie gives Audrey a lesson on batting


We had our meal indoors since the wind was picking up and it was getting a bit chilly






I was so happy to visit with all my favorite people!

No comments: