Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Boothbay Hahbah

Hubby and I enjoyed a short but wonderful vacation in Boothbay Harbor, ME

The first day was a bit overcast and misty out.


My dream garden.......someday


The pier where we got on our seal-watch boat.


Sailboat classes outside the Aquarium

 Met a new friend at the Aquarium


We loved our seal-watching boat ride.



Sweet Lighthouse  -  Too bad they're all automated now....we could totally be lighthouse-keepers.



Again on the boat.....so much fun!


Our view from the back of our B and B.



Love the colors on the kayaks.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your smiles!

Joan J said...

What a beautiful vacation! Thanks for sharing the photos.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh..can I just say I am GREEN with envy?? You look just beautiful and hubs looks soo happy and proud..and that place? Oh my..I loved Maine when I visited (for work) a long time ago..told Mr. B I wanted to retire there..how beautiful and that B & B? More pics please.

LOVED how I can hear the New England accent in Boothbay Habah..now. to pahk the cah in the side yahd ..see? I speak "Main-o-aise"!

Kate C. said...

Obviously, you couldn't have had better weather! What a fairy tale of a place, eh?

Kaye said...

I am soooo jealous! I love ME and here I'm stuck in yucky FL!
Your photos are beautiful - glad you had such a wonderful vacation.