Friday, October 2, 2009

We Need to Support Bouncy Boobs!

I hope everyone knows that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Many of you know that my beautiful Mom battled and beat Breast Cancer two years ago.

Now it's that time of year again to do what we can to raise money and awareness to eradicate this horrible disease.

If you possibly can, please donate to this worthy cause. Just give up your coffee money for one week...your lunch out.....your new pair of shoes or blouse. Help make it possible that your sister/mother/daughter/grand-daughter will never have to face what so many woman have had to face.

And thank-you, in advance, for your support.

Make your donation here.

2 comments:

Laura said...

What a great photo of your mom. How wonderful she is a survivor!

I am running in the Run for a Cure to raise money for this cause - it is suppose to be quite the environment...I am looking forward to it!

Erin said...

I actually donated to my friend's thing yesterday, who is doing the breast cancer walk. What a great service you are doing by making all of this information available on your blog! (I love the comic at the top too.)