Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Go Tomato Red Wild

This is the new purse Hubby bought me (after I carefully told him the style, color and size I wanted). It's to celebrate the fact that I went full time at my job. It's a "Baggelini" which we sell in our travel store. With my employee discount it was about 1/2 off retail. There was olive green, brown, and the bright red. At first I was leaning towards the brown cause it would "match more things". But I really really liked the red. But it doesn't match many things. Finally, I said, "Dang it! I like the red. I want the red. I'm going to get the red. And who gives a hoot if it doesn't match anything?" PS - Am I the only person in the world who takes off her pants when she comes home for lunch? Would anyone like to guess why I do it? Hubby....you can't guess. I think you know why.

2 comments:

elizasmom said...

So you don't spill on them?

And what a nice purse!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

SO you can eat all you want?? And I LOVE the re! My motto is that every room in the house need a splash of red - and every outfit needs one red accessory!