Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Challenge

I saw this post on my friend Joan's blog "How to Be a Housewife" www.joanoh2.blogspot.com and thought I'd give it a try. The trick is to answer each question with just one word. If you read it and try it on your blog, let me know and I'll come over and read it! 1. Where is your cell phone? bedroom 2. Where is your significant other? Work 3. Your hair color? Reddish 4. Your mother? Home 5. Your father? Work 6. Your favorite thing? Reading 7. Your dream last night? Singing 8. Your dream/goal? Grandkids 9. The room you're in? Bedroom 10. Your hobby? Cross-stitching 11. Your fear? Crashing 12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home 13. Where were you last night? Bed 14. What you're not? Angry 15. One of your wish-list items? Travel 16. Where you grew up? Massachusetts 17. The last thing you did? Showered 18. What are you wearing? Pants 19. Your TV? Off 20. Your pet? None 21. Your computer? Nice 22. Your mood? Happy 23. Missing someone? Hubby 24. Your car? Fixed 25. Something you're not wearing? Shoes 26. Favorite store? None 27. Your summer? Wet l28. Love someone? Crazily 29. Your favorite color? Purple 30. When is the last time you laughed? Evening 31. Last time you cried? Months

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I "borrowed" this so come on over and read mine at Where Is Time Going? Forget how I found you, think it may have been through Heidi Lou, but enjoy reading it. Hubby grew up in Methuen so I've spent time up in your neck of the woods on trips to visit.