Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First Day on the New Job

My first day of orientation at AAA was today. It was a bit anti-climatic. It was only three hours and we spent the whole time going over and filling out paperwork. What I did like was that the woman, Pat, was very organized, very precise and very professional. She certainly had all her papers in order and went through them with us page by page. AAA seems like it's going to be my kind of company....I like things well-organized. And they don't seem to spare any expense to make sure the employees are well trained. Tomorrow is another three hours of orientation. Pat said we'll probably get on the computers and start seeing the work we're going to do. Cool.
My daughter Jamie took Emily out in the car and sent me this photo of Emily using her "big girl muscles" to try and buckle her own car seat:

No comments: