Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Visiting

Monday was a very productive day for me at home and then Tuesday and Today I visited. Tuesday I went up to see my mom. I love visiting her during the day because it's just the two of us and we get to chat, chat, chat about everything under the sun. Today my DIL had a girl's lunch....me, my mom, my daughter Jamie and my sister Chris. And of course, baby Emily was there too! We had a nice lunch that everyone contributed to and then had a good time chatting all afternoon. Of course Emily was the center of attention and we had a lot of good laughs over her cuteness. Unbelievably she is pulling herself up and standing ..... she will be nine months on Saturday! Her dad walked at nine months and I wouldn't be at all surprised if she did the same. She is starting to get a tiny bit shy with some people. I got her up from her nap and she was stunned to see all the people sitting around the table and cried at first. But she got over it quickly and entertained us for the rest of the afternoon. Later on, Tag and I had to stop in to pick something up and she cried when Tag talked to her. Poor Pepere! We decided we'll have to go over and babysit soon so Pepere can get reacquainted with Emily.

No comments: